GrabPay New User Campaign T&C
- Campaign is only valid on 1 Aug 2021 from 12:01AM – 30 Sept 2021 11:59PM.
- In accordance to the Shop Malaysia Online promo criteria set by Belanjawan 2021, promo is NOT valid for these merchants, list is inclusive but not limited to: GrabGifts, FavePay, Carousell, FoneApp, Elinking, Pos Malaysia, ALL bill payments platform, ALL investment platform and/or insurance payment platform, ALL telco payment platform, ALL government services payment platform, ALL non-Malaysian local entity companies (SHEIN, TicketMaster Singapore, SmartZen Hong Kong, etc) and etc.
- In accordance with the Shop Malaysia Online promo criteria set by Belanjawan 2021, promo from Beep by Storehub, Kravve Co, PG MALL, Wonderfly, JOCOM will not be valid with a minimum spend that is RM50 and above.
- This campaign is strictly eligible to NEW to GRABPay/PayLater ONLINE only.
- Valid for ONE (1) redemption per new user with the below promo and promo redemption limit:
- GrabPay: RM20 rebate with min. spend of RM50. Limited to the first 43,000 redemptions. AND/OR
- PayLater by Grab: RM20 rebate with min. spend of RM50. Limited to the first 7,000 redemptions.
- Campaign will end at the end of the campaign period, or when the available prizes have been fully awarded, whichever earlier. Prizes are awarded on a first come first served basis and while stocks last only.
- Rebates will be awarded instantly upon the completion of the eligible transaction. Rebates can be viewed under “MyRewards”, click on "Use Now" for rebates to be credited back into your GrabPay Wallet.
- Grab does not have any obligation to inform the user in the event promo has reached the maximum redemption throughout the campaign period during or before the conclusion of the campaign period.
- Campaign is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.