Effective as of January 2021
This warranty is only valid for MONTiGO bottles sold through www.shopmontigo.com and MONTiGO Official Shopee Store. We will not provide any warranty for MONTiGO bottles sold via unauthorised channels.
MONTiGO offers a default 2-year manufacturer’s warranty for products sold onwww.shopmontigo.com and MONTiGO Official Shopee Store.
Warranty will start from the date you receive your MONTiGO products, tracked with receipt of delivery shown on your order.
We will replace defective products/parts depending on the defect. All defects will have to be clearly illustrated according to our requirements to ensure we are able to identify and replace them accordingly.
What We Cover
Our warranty cover:
- Broken or leaking cap.
- Products that are damaged during the shipping process.
What We Do Not Cover
Our warranty does not cover:
- Wear and tears, dents from use and/or ageing of materials.
- Minor differences of the product from images posted on store and/or social media due to differences in screen/colour resolutions of different devices.
- Improper use of product, contact with animal or high impact accidents.
- Exposure to corrosive liquids/chemicals.
- Failure to follow aftercare instructions.
- Abuse, negligence, accident, fire or chemical damage and/or other causes beyond our control.
- Soak the entire bottle/cup in hot water.
- Put the bottle/cup into the freezer.
- Put the bottle/cup on the stove.
- Put the bottle/cup in the microwave.
- Put the bottle/cup/cap into the dishwasher.
- Use bleach or chlorine to clean the product.
How To File For a Warranty Claim?
You may submit your warranty claims through our "Contact Us" form or our email at email@example.com.
Warranty claim must include a clear picture or video to illustrate the defect. If no pictures nor videos can be provided, MONTiGO reserves the right to reject the warranty claim if we believe that the warranty claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith.
Replacements will be covered until the end of the warranty period or 30 days upon receiving your warranty parts, whichever comes later.
We may or may not ask for the defective parts/items back but it will be at our own cost.
Should there be any request for replacement parts out of warranty (expired or not covered under our stipulated manufacturer’s warranty), the customer will have to pay for the replacement including the handling & shipping costs.
Limitation & Transferability of Warranty
MONTiGO Manufacturer’s Warranty only applies to the original purchase and is not transferable. Any attempt to transfer the warranty or unregistered claims will result in termination of the warranty in its entirety.
If you have any questions regarding the transferability of your warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitations of Liability
We do not cover damages caused by improper use of MONTiGO products as our manufacturer’s warranty only applies to defect in the product itself.
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- False claims or fraudulent misrepresentations.